Based in our Pfäffikon branch, we are looking for a strong candidate to promote our new HALO digital platform,
within our Fintech division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the Halo platform into new clients at all levels and
You will need to have a willingness to learn, excellent attention to detail and a strong sales background, be an out
of the box and a critical thinker with excellent analytical capabilities to enable you to promote our new digital
platform in a modern and vibrant way.
The new Halo platform you will be promoting has been specifically designed with our client’s needs in mind, this
unique tool allows them to view and control their product portfolios with minimum effort, giving them the flexibility
to build on their existing structured products and grow their distribution.
Full training on the Halo digital platform will be provided. You will be working closely with our platform design team,
during your training programme you will learn how to navigate the portal in intricate detail, giving you a coherent
understanding of the inner workings of the pricing of our structured products and how it can benefit our clients.
- Identify and contact new customers within targeted organisations, EU Territory
- Develop trusted partner relationships with new customers and retain their
transactional business through our products and services long-term
- Aftersales and communication are key to adding value to the client’s businesses and
retaining and growing their revenues over time
- Provide clients with trade ideas which will increase their sales volume through the
- Halo platform
- Manage client requests and troubleshoot problems as and if required
- Provide platform training and education demos to support client’s productivity
- Continually promote the platform benefits and all its lifecycle stages such as Idea
- Generation, Trade Execution, and Lifecycle and Analytical capabilities
- Interface with and as needed to give direction to other departments within the
organisation, to ensure customer satisfaction with the platform services provided
Key Characteristics Required
- Insatiable appetite to learn and be challenged
- Ability to work collaboratively, while not being afraid to manage projects independently
- Out of the box thinker, capable of providing our clients with the highest quality of
service in a demanding environment
- Interpersonal skills required for communicating with clients and co-workers in a
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to give and receive feedback freely and constructively
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- Honest, humble, polite, and transparent. Persistent and disciplined
- Process oriented, balanced against a willingness to actively navigate new challenges
- Time management skills required in order to effectively meet the needs of the team.
- 3+ years of sales experience in Fintech sales or system solution selling B2B/ B2B2C
- SMB software business / sales development
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field preferred
- Fluency in English is essential, German, French, Italian or another European language is
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with highly dedicated and supportive founders
- The opportunity to create, innovate, and build industry changing technology