Based in our Pfäffikon branch, or working remotely, we are looking for a strong candidate to promote our new HALO digital platform, within our Fintech division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the Halo platform into new clients at all levels and maintaining relationships.
You will need to have a willingness to learn, excellent attention to detail and a strong sales background, be an out of the box and a critical thinker with excellent analytical capabilities to enable you to promote our new digital platform in a modern and vibrant way.
The new Halo platform you will be promoting has been specifically designed with our client’s needs in mind, this unique tool allows them to view and control their product portfolios with minimum effort, giving them the flexibility to build on their existing structured products and grow their distribution.
Full training on the Halo digital platform will be provided. You will be working closely with our platform design team, during your training programme you will learn how to navigate the portal in intricate detail, giving you a coherent understanding of the inner workings of the pricing of our structured products and how it can benefit our clients.
- Identify and contact new enterprise customers within defined territory (EMEA).
- Managing the full sales cycle from business development and prospecting to solution presentation until contract closure
- Accurate forecasting at opportunity and territory level
- Selling to key stakeholders within the customer organization from IT and Business representatives up to the economic decision maker at C-Level.
- Leveraging stakeholders within Halo who can influence the sales process
- Develop trusted partner relationships with new customers and retain their transactional business through our products and services long-term.
- Provide platform training and education demos to support client’s productivity.
- Continually promote the platform benefits and all its lifecycle stages such as Idea Generation, Trade Execution, and Lifecycle and Analytical capabilities.
- Interface with and as needed to give direction to other departments within the organization, to ensure customer satisfaction with the platform services provided.
Key Characteristics Required
- Self-starter mentality with can do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Out of the box thinker, capable of providing our clients with the highest quality of service in a demanding environment.
- Interpersonal skills required for communicating with clients and co-workers in a professional environment.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to give and receive feedback freely and constructively.
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- Honest, humble, polite, and transparent. Persistent and disciplined.
- Process oriented, balanced against a willingness to actively navigate new challenges.
- Time management skills required in order to effectively meet the needs of the team.
- Keen to travel when needed.
- 5+ years of sales experience in Fintech sales or system solution selling B2B/ B2B2C ideally to large enterprise customers
- Strong understanding on how financial market works, specific competence on structured product will be a big plus.
- Proven track record with complex sales cases involving multiple stake holders up to C-Level and sales cycles of 6-12 months
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills.
- University degree in business, Finance, Economics or related field preferred.
- Fluency in English is essential, German, French, Italian or another European language is also desirable.
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with highly dedicated and supportive founders.
- The opportunity to create, innovate, and build industry changing technology